looks like I spoke too soon about not using #greyhound. columbus is a much shorter trip, though. @ http://ping.fm/8w9Zy
Monday, December 28, 2009
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- getting ready to head to columbus tomorrow, weathe...
- what a lovely christmas... now 3 hours of sleep be...
- biological family christmas done... now for adopte...
- can't tell if it is the christmas cookies or the J...
- watching a Jersey Shore marathon to celebrate the ...
- watching "tales of a shopaholic" with my dad. surr...
- cedar pub customer appreciation party means free d...
- rapid train delay ended with the announcement "alr...
- I also get to see merisol's husband I've heard so ...
- meeting my sister at her office building, I run in...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home