A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

help me... please

I will again be taking part in the MS 150 City to Shore ride to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis research on September 16&17. This is a 2 day 75 mile a day bike ride from Cherry Hill to Ocean City New Jersey. I will be doing it again on my sad little mountain bike, which I like to blame for the fact that I am always near the last person to arrive often beaten by the japanese woman pictured below. If you are able to donate any money to this worthy cause, it would be greatly appreciated. Remember there is no minimum amount and even small amounts have a big impact. You can donate online at this link. If I don't get $250 the MS Society is going to send thugs to break my kneecaps. It is a clause in my waiver form, so please help out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home