Someone just described someone as having, "a strong american accent, like paulie from the jersey shore." I'm ready to leave the airport now
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Greetings from Canada's most improved airport. The...
- My first international travel in a decade & I don'...
- I'm on my way to Barcelona. I finished my packing,...
- Anyone want my transpass for the rest of the month...
- Collagefestical Architectural variations 9pm. Sand...
- Opulence #collage festival
- Opening went well. Encore performance of bicycles ...
- A long day of set up for #collagefestival, but it ...
- One of the many negatives of having your office en...
- A brief podcast (george alley style) describing #C...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home