Today's transit ranged from the completely affluent regional rail train to the el, where I am getting educated on how to shop for boody pops
Saturday, April 14, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Just some of the twin peaks themed items for aucti...
- The email heading "Take Your Kids To Work" seems t...
- Cake decimation update: I had a morning meeting, b...
- Cake decimation update: I had a morning meeting, b...
- Chocolate Easter Egg Decimation Update: someone wa...
- Egg cake decimation update: competing chocolate me...
- This is in the shared area of work. I can't wait t...
- Everyone enjoy your Easter weekend, from the epice...
- Transit Character: Woman reading paper w/ latex gl...
- Does anyone have any awesome donation we can aucti...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home