After all these years of talking, I've finally booked that trip to Europe. May 17-31st in and out of Barcelona.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Sick day on the couch with Sheba monster
- Poconos run:http://ping.fm/kOIKu
- Paul McCartney kind of looks like Angel Lansbury t...
- Cupid is Dead fundraiser was written up in Philly ...
- Yay! Snow!
- I've always called them pigeon poppers, but I didn...
- Whew... it's a warm one out there for February in ...
- The run with sheba to another township line:http:/...
- Warm winter run:http://ping.fm/hH8j2
- Winter spring run:http://ping.fm/e4uSy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home