If anyone is interested in joining Andys and I for Say Hi at Johnny Brenda's tonight, I have a friend w/ extra tix
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Oh lord is it St. Patty's already? What subversive...
- Oh septa
- My desire to read Moby Dick is as elusive as its s...
- Just had my first sighting on an Onion on street b...
- How do people not eat breakfast? It is horrible
- Someone on their way to the bathroom said, "move a...
- I'm going to a Meetup with The Philadelphia Chines...
- New hard drive has arrived... let the fun begin!
- You just keep kissing girls the way you do and the...
- I have high cholesterol... boo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home