Just checked in with hotmail, myspace, yahoo, friendster, & other dinosaurs to see if there was anything. I think you all know the answer.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- It must be a busy day for a government emplyee; I'...
- Sad, but funny, quote from Metro about unresponsiv...
- Thinking of vulnerability this morning. Perhaps I ...
- More drexel hill, but too dark to enjoy it really....
- 1st there is a completely unrealistic deadline, th...
- I spent my morning commute reading up on cupcake t...
- With ample booze & delayed food, this brunch is go...
- With ample booze & delayed food, this brunch is go...
- Upper Darby Day of board games and night of food/k...
- I crossed lansdowne ave into drexel hill for the f...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home