I'm bad at twitter. I catch up on my commute & have 5 @ responses in a row relating to twits from hours ago... which is ancient history.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I can't believe it is over 80... in my office.
- There's freedom in saying what I want & acting on ...
- Accidentally showed up an hour early. It is a grea...
- Just chuckled at a high school kid make a flash mo...
- Who knew easter could be a fun holiday?
- What a day.
- The break squeaking on this el train is mildly dis...
- Anyone want to do a picinic lunch in rittenhouse s...
- Outdoor seating is expectedly in short supply. To ...
- Almost packed for Friday with a bunny themed outfi...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home