Found out the I.T. department has nicknamed me "grungy Harry Potter"
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- Is unable to handle this weather**The weather insi...
- "So now you're pro yeast, anti baby?" - Kim
- I wish there were free museums in Philadelphia. Br...
- Happy Birthday Rebecca!
- Forgot my reusable metro card AGAIN!!! I @ http:/...
- Some scantily clad ladies gave us free miller lites.
- People aren't that interested in our table at the ...
- Celebrating Rebecca's birthday at Black Sheep!
- The Ides of March are come.Ay, Caesar, but not gon...
- It is either a good or bad sign that the Christian...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home