Tuesday, August 05, 2008
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Personal Pictures. Make your own badge here.
Judy's Book Listings
![]() |
|
|
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality QuizPrevious Posts
- I found a magical tree to climb in downtown Missoula)
- We went swimming where a river ran through it... V...
- By the power of greyskull (or the city of missoula...
- Protect Your Precious Baby
- Scientologists take over west coast video
- Afternoon on the cobbs creek trail.
- Complaining
- driving
- Kick ya to the curb
- Bathroom sign.



2 Comments:
I agree. This sandwich refuses to conform to any of the typical sandwich standards. What the fuck is it?
12:06 AM, August 06, 2008
It is a bread tube that is hollowed out and filled with sandwich insides. I don't know why the ridges are there. I can see the theory, but in practice it is harder to eat and the bottom gets mushy like the bottom of an ice cream cone.
9:22 AM, August 13, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home