A report on the general minutia of my daily existence.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Shameless corporate plug for friend smacks of favortism


My friend Alex’s company is up for a yahoo best of competition. They are called commerce 360. They have a very unintentionally funny corporate video (which my friend was not in, sadly). If you have a chance vote for them. I’m being made responsible for getting the word out even though I don’t even know what they do… even after the informational video.

Please vote for Commerce 360 at http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/amazon_startupchallenge.jsp


Also this has nothing to do with the pope table at buca di beppo. Pictures make shameless plugs more fun, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger John D. Martin III said...

I know it's a little late, but...

Seriously? That was a real video. I don't know a horrible lot about what they do, but that video makes it look like they don't either. It was like they were put on the spot and said the first thing that came to their heads on tape and that was what got cut in. Fuck business man.

6:21 PM, December 23, 2007

 
Blogger John D. Martin III said...

Maybe that was the vodka talking, but I am going to test that theory tomorrow when I am sober again, and I highly doubt it.

6:23 PM, December 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home