Organization 1 Internet surfing
I’m sorry about my blog not being updated. I’ve been busy cataloging my life. To celebrate the summer, I’ve delved deep into organization. I’ve decided to make all of this public, even though it will be way more detail than most of you really care for. In fact, there is so much detail, I’ve decided to make several blogs… this paragraph will be posted before each. Sorry for the unoriginality, but otherwise people will read the blog before they read the info and think I’m crazy… and I am crazy... crazy for organization.
I’ve been cataloguing every website I visit on del.icio.us/justindula. If you have any interest in what websites I look at on a daily basis or visit regularly, this is the place for you. Del.icio.us is like a way to organize bookmarks or favorites and put them online. It is based on a system of tagging where sites are categorized based on multiple categories instead of folders. So for example, this blog is tagged under blog, MyPages, and MyHumor. So if you click on the link blog, you will see other blogs I look at, if you click on MyPages you will see other pages where I add content, and if you click MyHumor you will see pages that I find funny (that I think most others may not).
There are many other content related tags related to any number of issues that I use for sites as well, like places (USA, International, Philadelphia, Ohio, etc.), work related sites (work, urbanplanning, bicycle, etc.), restaurants, film, you name it. Anyway. I have spend much of my spring on this site and I’m not tired of it yet. If you have an account, add me to your network and I can easily forward you recommended sites and receive yours.
Oh also, my sister told me I am difficult to shop for. I have been tagging pages as gift you can see it at http://del.icio.us/justindula/gift (note how easy the direct web addresses are)… This includes gifts I plan to buy for other people and gifts for myself. I wouldn’t mind receiving any of these, actually, though some of the music ones are groups where I have some, but not all of their CD’s. I’ll keep adding to it. As always, your warm wishes and friendship are all I really need for my birthday and assorted holidays. Or better yet, a visit… I LOVE visits. But if you can’t do those, these are your gift options.
Also through this site, I am starting a Philadelphia tourist site for a committee I am on for the APA conference. See all the great things you can visit in Phila at del.icio.us/Philadelphia. Also if you want to add some sites, let me know and I can give you the password.
Okay… well this is the best way to track my web presence and interests. I hope you enjoy it. It has proven a godsend to me. It allows me to organize without actually acquiring things. Therefore it is much tidier than the organization in my actual house.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home